Board Certified Optometric Physician
Dr. Frey started practicing in 1999 and joined Fier Eye Care & Surgery Center in 2004. He has been treating patients on the Treasure Coast with care and dedication for over a decade.
Dr. Frey received his BS in Biology from the University of Alabama Birmingham and his Doctorate in Optometry from Nova Southeastern University in 1999.
He and his wife Brandi, reside in St. Lucie West with their two children Gabriel and Abigail.
- Comprehensive Eye Care
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Contact Lens
- Diabetic Eye Examinations
- Macular Degeneration Examinations
- Board certified Optometric physician
- 16 years experience in medical Optometry
- Adjunct clinical professor in ocular disease
- Clinical investigator and lecturer
- American Optometric Association, AOA
- Southeastern Council of Optometrists, SECO
- Florida Optometric Association, FOA
- Treasure Coast Optometric Society, TCOS
- Palm Beach Optometric Association, PBOA
- University of Alabama, BS 1990–1995
- Nova Southeastern University, College of Optometry, OD 1995-1999
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, externship in ocular disease, 1998
- Nova Southeastern University and affiliated hospitals, ocular disease 1998-1999
- SECO scholar track award in ocular disease, 2006-2007