Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology
Dr. Richard E. Seith has been practicing as a General Ophthalmologist and Cataract Surgeon for over 10 years and came to Fier Eye Care in 2012.
Dr. Seith enjoys the pleasure of parenting his young son and perusing his interests in photography.
- Cataract Surgery and Premium Lens Implantation
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Glaucoma Treatment and Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Examinations
- Macular Degeneration Examinations
- Board-Certified Ophthalmologist by the American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- Palm Beach Ophthalmological Society
- Undergraduate: State University of New York College at Plattsburgh, New York 1990-1994
- Medical School: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York 1996-2000
- Transitional Internship: Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, Emory University Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, Grady Hospital 2000- 2001
- Ophthalmology Residency: New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York, Westchester Medical Center, Our Lady of Mercy Medical Center, Metropolitan Hospital 2001-2004 Trained in cataract, corneal transplant, glaucoma and strabismus surgeries.