Sudden changes in your vision or trauma to the eye are common reasons to require emergency care. At Fier Eye Care we are dedicated to quickly diagnose and treat these situations because timing can sometimes make the difference between blindness and a great visual outcome.
We are open to emergent problems 24 hours a day 365 days a year to treat ocular emergencies.
Common symptoms of an eye emergency can include:
- Black spots or flashes of light
- Curtain-like disappearance of vision
- Eye injury or pain
- Seeing sudden halos or rainbows around light
- Loss of peripheral (side) vision
- Sudden hazy or blurred vision
- Sudden vision loss in one eye
- Red, crusty or swollen eyelids